CARING AND GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
In order to support our government's rules to cut the spreading of Covid-19, there are some information we need to share:
1. Effective from Friday, March 20th-April 9th 2020, all lecturers and bureaus/staff of PCU will be working from home.
2. This means that campus will be operating at minimum level. All academic services in campus will be postponed. Unnecessary activity inside campus area will be prohibited (single entry applied).
3. Learning activity will be conducted by online learning pratforms such as Lentera, Google Classroom, Zoom, or others (please check first with your lecturer).
4. Please activate push email in your devices to get official PCU updates (smartphones, tablets, etc).
5. For all other activities (such as thesis consultation, thesis presentation, etc) will also be conducted online OR please check first with your lecturer's policy (whether it is postponed or not)
6. For current intership, hotel policy will apply (OR you may consult with your internship coordinator first).
7. Any further question, please contact your lecturer via personal line/email address, or via this IG DM (office line will be off during #workfromhome period).
8. Keep your prayer and support government's effort to prevent further spreading of Covid-19 by #stayathome, #workfromhome, and #keeppositive.